Washing your hands has always been a good idea, but in times of the global corona pandemic it has become a life saver.
Founding a company and creating products that are close to your heart often requires a (sometimes unhealthy 😉) attention to detail. When we developed Kaffeetschi in 2016 we invested a lot of time to find the right bottle and label design.
We think they turned out beautifully and we love upcycling them to give them a worthy retirement. The best part about it? Enjoy delicious coffee AND get a pretty soap dispenser for your bathroom or kitchen top.
What you will need
- K’TSCHI of your choice.
- Fitting soap pump. (You can find one at a drugstore – most regular soap pumps fit our bottles.)
- Scissors. (Don’t run with them! ✂️❌🏃♀️)
- Your favourite soap. (We really like the soaps from Saint Charles and Herbarium Officinale in Vienna.)
Here’s how to do it
- Enjoy K‘tschi.
- Rinse bottle with warm water.
- Cut soap pump tube to right length.
- Fill bottle with soap.
- Close with soap pump and screw on tight.
- Wash your hands! 🙌